Description accommodation :
The most beautiful place in the camp is the viewpoint on the water where you can spot animals that come to drink. In the evening the water hole is illuminated and you can also come and watch and listen to the sounds of the wild animals. In the morning you wake up with the whistling of the many birds and in the evening you hear the lions roar.
Addo Main Camp offers the following accommodations:
– two guest houses with a view of the water hole. Each guest house has two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, living room, kitchen and air conditioning, up to six people.
– chalets suitable for two adults and two children or three adults. The chalet is one room with 2 single beds, a sofa bed and kitchen. There is air conditioning and a bathroom with bath and shower.
–attached chalets with two single beds next to each other, small kitchen, shower and toilet and have air conditioning.
– cottages with two single beds next to each other, small kitchen, shower and toilet and fan.
– African round houses with a thatched roof (Rondawel), two single beds next to each other, shower and toilet, refrigerator, air conditioning, guests can use a shared kitchen. The rondawels look out over a water hole.
– Forest Cabin suitable for four people (single beds in the same room). There is a shower and toilet, fridge and there is an opportunity to barbecue and (braai). Guests can also use the shared kitchen.
– family chalet for up to six people. There is one bedroom with a double bed and the other room has two single beds and a sofa bed. There is a kitchen, bathroom and air conditioning.
For those who want to camp but don’t want to bring camping gear themselves, there are decorated Safari tents. Each tent has two single beds with bed linen and towels, fan, fridge and its own bbq place. There is a toilet and shower nearby and you can use a kitchen.
All different accommodations are within walking distance of each other and from the swimming pool, restaurant and shop.
If you want more information about the park, prices and availability, you can contact us via email@example.com
All images/information on this page: © SANParks.org 2004-2016
Wat do you think of this accommodation?
Let us know!